Subject: Fwd: Re: Map of all the BIDs From: Tara Devine Date: 02/24/2016 07:19 PM To: Mike Russell

Here's the map they sent Jan 25th. Checked in today with Mario in Clerk's office. Still not done/no concrete deadline proffered. CD5 and CD8 council members are out of date. Technically, it’s out of date in other ways (doesn't show new BIDs that started in 2016 - 1 think there are about four.) But since our survey/report uses 2014 data, the map is otherwise current for our purposes.

If the Clerk's office can't get this done in a week or so, is this something you can work with?

Forwarded message

From: "Mario Montez" <mario.montez@lacitv.ora>

Date: Jan 25,2016 4:43 PM Subject: Re: Map of all the BIDs

To: "Miranda Paster" <miranda.paster@lacitv.ora>. "Tara Devine" <tara@devine-strateaies.com>

Cc: "Aimiuwu, Imudiase" <i mudiase.aimiuwu@ladwp.com>

Hello,

Attached is the Citywide BID Map.

Thanks

Mario

On Mon, Jan 25, 201 6 at 4:06 PM, Miranda Paster <miranda.paster@lacitv.ora> wrote:

Hello.

Did we ever get the updated map of all the BIDs? If so, Can you please send a hard copy to me, Imudiase of DWP and Tara Devine (electronic copy)? She is putting together the state of the BIDs report.

Thank you.

Counting my blessings - Sing and be Happy Today!

http://clerk.lacitv.Org/stellent/aroups/departments/@clerk master contributor/documents/contributor web content/lacitvp 02671 2. pno